caring for your bird
every piece is made with genuine leather which is a natural product that absorbs oils through handling, therefore natural imperfections may appear. however, we want you to enjoy your oneoddbird for years to come, so to keep it looking bright and beautiful we offer a few recommendations.
- the less you clean your piece the better.
- clean with extreme care using a damp cloth.
- do not leave your piece to direct sunlight or heat for an extended period of time.
- keep away from extreme sources of heat and rain.
- if the product does get wet allow to dry naturally away from direct heat.
- beware of ballpoint pens or markers. ink stains do not come out of leather.
- avoid rubbing or scraping your piece against rough or uneven surfaces.
- store in the dust bag provided.